Mary Matilda McKim
- Born: 22 May 1843, Waterloo, Kingston, Ontario 1
- Marriage: Joseph Horatio Chant on 9 Jun 1868
- Died: 17 Jul 1914, Newburgh, Ontario at age 71
- Buried: Newburgh, Ontario
Newspaper Obituary shows birthplace as Cataraqui
Death certificate shows year of birth as 1842 and birthplace as Cataraqui, Frontenac County.
Mary married Joseph Horatio Chant, son of Christopher Chant and Jane Male, on 9 Jun 1868. (Joseph Horatio Chant was born on 19 Aug 1837 in Stoke Underham, Somersetshire, England,1 died on 8 Jun 1928 in North Bay, Ontario and was buried in Newburg, Ontario.)
Noted events in their marriage were:
• Marriage Notice. Newspaper clipping found in Rev. Chant's Holy Bible:
MARRIAGE. By the Rev. George Case, on the 9th June, at the residence of the bride's father, Rev. Joseph Horatio Chant, to Mary Matilda McKim, second daughter of Peter McKim, Esq., Waterloo, Kingston.